Employee Benefit Consulting/Brokerage
In today’s complex world of employee benefits, professional assistance is pivotal in the development of a comprehensive benefits package. Additionally, employers are looking for professional support and value added benefits to successfully manage their employee benefits program.
West Coast Group Benefits provides comprehensive Employee Benefit consulting/brokerage services and solutions to meet the growing needs of our customers.
- Understanding our client’s employee benefits needs and strategic goals is key.
- Designing and implementing a benefits package to meet those goals.
- Creating and producing employee communication materials to take the burden off our client’s administrative personnel.
- Conducting on-site employee orientations and administrative training sessions meeting the unique time constraints of each of our clients.
- Providing complete client service support through our in-house account/claims management personnel.
- Keeping our clients up to date with legislative and industry updates relevant to human resources/employee benefits issues.
- Assisting our clients with future benefit plan development by preparing and analyzing Employee Benefit Surveys and benchmarking studies.
- Preparing “Hidden Paycheck” reports to help employees gain an appreciation for the full value of their employer sponsored benefits.
- Providing online resources to access forms, policy information, links to insurance carriers, research database, employee surveys, and enrollment services.
Other Services Include:
- 401k / 403b / Pension plan design, consulting and administration
- 5500 compliance and anti-discrimination testing/monitoring
- Section 125 Cafeteria plan design, communication, and administration
- COBRA /HIPAA compliance and management services
- Claims administration through our Third Party Administrator partners
- Employee Handbook design
Managing risk exposure is the key to unlocking the power of an organization’s potential and capitalizing on its opportunities. Our leadership in risk transfer, risk financing, and captive management provides clients with a wide variety of options for dealing with the total spectrum of risk exposure.
We help your company understand and establish the necessary eligibility criteria requirements under the ACA. Who will be covered? When will they become eligible? How is eligibility established and reported? We also assist in eligibility problem resolution.
We develop and deliver benefit programs that help our clients attract and retain talented employees. With a fully integrated HR System, more and more clients are finding it easier to navigate through the complex world of human resources.
As a result of having health insurance in today’s market, claims issues can arise with both HMO and PPO plans. WCGB’s experienced staff is part of a fully integrated service team, and our claims specialists are able to assist with claim issues as they arise. Our team is specially trained to handle claim problems with all insurance carriers utilizing the correct channels to expedite and resolve issues timely and accurately.
Pension / Retirement Solutions
We help our clients with offering the most current pension / retirement programs in order to attract and retain top employees.
Labor & Trust Solutions
WCGB is a leader in Trust Plan Consulting across multiple States. We have specific solutions tailored for the construction industry, to include solutions on how best to utilize prevailing wage fringe benefit allocations. We maintain a specialized department dedicated to Trust business so clients have direct access to industry experts.
West Coast Group Benefits provides industry expertise, technical know-how and efficient thinking that create the best solutions to meet our client’s exact needs. This is what sets WCGB apart from the rest.
“The way we work with our clients is based on our founders philosophy 'Do the right thing when nobody’s looking'”