West Coast Group Benefits
West Coast Group Benefits was founded in 2002 as a result of a newly formed partnership between Patrick J. Flynn and Phil Piel, Sr. This partnership brings with it over 60 years of combined employee benefit expertise.
The staff of West Coast Group Benefits is made up of seasoned professionals with the knowledge and proven ability to provide exceptional brokerage and account management services. Our marketing philosophy revolves around the principles of integrity, aggressive representation, and clear results.
Our goal is to become a long-term partner with our clients to help design and implement effective employee benefit programs. The key to sustaining this goal is our determination to focus on leadership, technology, and exceptional service. Our expertise and focus on quality is what gives us a solid foundation and builds our customer allegiance.
All West Coast Group Benefits services are governed by these principles — we:
- Anticipate client’s needs in advance, to resolve issues before they become problems.
- Offer innovative alternatives for your consideration, using the most current trends and concepts.
- Work to understand your business and expectations.
- Always recommend actions that are in the client’s best interest.
- Lead clients to ever more effective risk management techniques.
- Seek long-term relationships, not quick profits — getting the assignment is only the beginning of our commitment.
- Never promise what we cannot produce.
- Keep honesty and integrity paramount– if we make a mistake, we admit it and make it right.
- Give every client, large or small, full access to all our expertise and capability.
“The way we work with our clients is based on our founders philosophy 'Do the right thing when nobody’s looking'”